Audio Response Teller
ART can assist you with many transactions.
Minimizing the number of trips you make to the credit union.
You can make transactions from home or even while away on vacation. Any time of the day or night, you choose the time most convenient to access your Landmark Credit Union accounts.
- ART cannot transfer money to another person’s account, make a check payable to another person or send a check to any other address.
- No decimals are needed. Enter $25.00 as 2500.
- Interest rates are two digits. Enter 7.5% as 75, or 8% as 80.
- It is now necessary to listen to the full message.
- Withdrawals from savings and checking (a check will be mailed to you).
- Transfers between shares and share drafts.
- Payoff amounts on current loans.
- Loan payments from savings and checking.
- Up-to-date balances on share savings, share draft checking, Christmas Club, and loans.
Safe & Secure
- Using ART is as safe as making your transactions at the credit union. All your ART transactions are kept strictly confidential.
- Only you will know your personal identification number.
Using ART is easy! You simply need your member account number and a personal identification number (PIN).
Account Type Codes
- Share Savings -- 00
- Share Draft Checking -- 03
- Christmas -- 09 or 25
- 55+ -- 55
- Special Share Savings -- 01 or 02
- Loans -- #’s on Statement
- Money Market -- 07
- 10 Share Account to Share Account Transfer
- 11 Savings or Checking Account to Loan Transfer
- 17 Check Withdrawal from Share Account
- 30 Checking Account Balance
- 31 Savings Balance
- 32 Loan Balance
- 40 Last 10 Checks Cleared, by Date Cleared
- 41 Last 10 Checking Deposits
- 42 Last 10 Checks Cleared, by Check Number
- 50 Last 10 Share Draft Deposits
- 51 Last 10 Share Account Deposits
- 52 Last 10 Share Withdrawals
- 53 Last 10 ATM Transactions
- 54 Last 10 ACH Deposits
- 55 Last 10 ACH Withdrawals
- 56 Last 10 Payroll Deposits
Dividends & Interest Inquiries
- 60 Year-to-Date Dividends Paid
- 61 Year-to-Date Loan Interest Paid
- 62 Prior Year Dividends Paid
- 63 Prior Year Loan Interest Paid
- 64 Last Dividend Applied
Rates & Hours
- 70 Lobby and Loan Hours
- 71 Drive-up Hours
- 72 Voice Response “ART” Hours
- 73 Loan Rates
- 74 Share Account Rates
- 76 Share Certificate Account Rates
- 81 Loan Payoff Status
- 82 Calculate Loan Amortization
- Enter #1 for Payment Amount of Loan
- Enter #2 for Amount You Can Borrow
- 86 Marketing Information
- 96 Changing Your PIN (access code)
- 97 Inquire on Another Account
- 98 Terminate the Call
- 99 Help Menus